Conveniently located in the heart of Towson, this updated home is truly unique with its spacious interior, main level open floor plan, high ceilings & exceptional exterior. Since purchasing this home, the Sellers have installed central A/C, updated the kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances & 42â cabinetry, added a full bath in the basement, replaced the windows, flooring, hot water heater & more! Downstairs, the lower level (with walk-out steps) has a bonus room & a full bath. Outside, you will find a charming front porch & a backyard to talk about! Fully fenced with plenty of space, the backyard is perfect for entertaining & enjoying outdoor games. The location of this home cannot be beat â close to major commuter routes & walking distance to a variety of restaurants, shopping & activities in downtown Towson. Detached 2-car garage sold as is. Parking on both Hillen & Ridge. One year home warranty included! Be sure to check it out before itâs gone!
Single Family, Traditional
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,676 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Rear, Wood, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard. Corner, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price