Impeccably maintained 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom luxury elevator and garage condominium in sought after Macphail Woods Crossing! This 55+ Community has everything for your comfort, tranquility, and necessities all at once. Over the river and through the woods, this massive elevator condo is set among the mature forest of the Bynum Run. Trails along the stream provide opportunities for hawk, eagle, fox, and deer spotting. Back inside, the ornate lobby opens up to the entry level garage (#17, deeded, with additional storage space), the two large elevators, and the oversized staircase. One level up, residence can take advantage of the community fitness center, community room, and party room, which is seasonally maintained by the community. The unit itself is a dream come true! The large foyer opens up to a perfect layout. Nine foot ceilings, custom painting, generous recessed lighting, hardwood floors throughout the Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, and Foyer meets the most discerning Buyer's needs. The eat-in kitchen boasts granite countertops, 42" cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and a large bar area for making entertaining a cinch, New dishwasher and disposal 2022! Both bedrooms, each complete with a full bathroom and a spacious with a walk-in closet, provide endless opportunities for living arrangements! Tucked away laundry room is spacious and also hides the HVAC and new water heater (2022). The unique den/sitting room in the Primary Bedroom provides a perfect location for a study, library, office or reading area. Out on the deck, nature abounds! The current owners are sad to be leaving the tranquility of the deck and the wildlife that they frequently spot. Additional storage area off the deck! Condo fee includes all water, sewer, and trash! One of the largest units in the community! Come make this amazing home your own today!
Other, Colonial, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,650 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Elevator, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Bar, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Fire Sprinklers, Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Room, Meeting Room, Party Room, Common Grounds, Community Center, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price