New Price! on this SPACIOUS 3BR 2.5 BA rancher that has much to offer with beautiful bay windows, gleaming floors, Kitchen with granite counters, family room with vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace insert! Spacious deck and private fenced back yard, ample parking in driveway, full finished lower level with wood stove insert, bar, storage room and utility room. Perfectly located just minutes from 95/695 and right off Belair Road! This one is a must see.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,388 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry, Ramp - Main Level, Roll-In Shower, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Bar, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS