You will fall in love with the spacious split foyer located in the sought-after community of Rolling Green! This well-maintained home is just what you've been waiting for! A court location is the setting for this 1.77-acre property that is known for wildlife watching and tranquil relaxation or backyard bar-b-ques! The home has 4/5 Bedrooms and 3 Full Baths! The updated kitchen boasts lots of cabinets, expansive granite counters, awesome stone backsplash, ceramic tile flooring, and stainless appliances including a gas cooktop, wall oven, microwave, dishwasher & Refrigerator! The granite breakfast bar is great for extra seating and the kitchen opens to the dining room and sliders to the newly renovated trex deck! The primary suite has a full bath and double closets. The three additional bedrooms all have hardwood floors, and the hall bath has updated light fixtures and double vanity! The lower level has a spacious recreation room and family room area with a stacked stone hearth and wood stove insert! There is also a 5th bedroom and a full bath as well as a large storage room with a washer and dryer and utility tub! In the last 10+/- years, the sellers have updated the architectural shingle roof, Gas furnace, kitchen, and lower-level bath! Replacement sliders, a patio under the deck, a shed, and 2 car garage with remotes round out this property's features! The neighborhood has a voluntary HOA, and community pond for all to gather and enjoy! OPEN HOUSE THIS SUNDAY 2/12 from 11-1!!! Seller will need a one week post occupancy!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick, Aluminum Siding
2,482 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Wood-burning, Insert, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 169.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price