You will fall in love with this exceptional home with amazing updates! From the perfectly manicured lawn to the welcoming front porch, you can tell no detail has been overlooked! The owners of this home have lovingly maintained every facet! Beautiful engineered wood floors, welcoming wall color, updated light fixtures, bright rooms, lots of windows, beautiful accent moldings, vaulted ceilings, a kitchen with ample cabinets, upgraded counters, and all appliances! There are two main level bedrooms and a nicely updated full bath. The upper level has two bedrooms and the lower level has a recreation room, storage, and laundry room as well as a fully updated bath. The covered back patio is perfect for quiet nights of relaxation or to host a big party. New state-of-the-art roof, updated HVAC, no HOA, wonderful cul-de-sac location, fenced rear yard, plenty of parking and the list goes on and on and on!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,032 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price