Welcome Home! Your eyes will light up just admiring the charming front porch on this beautiful, foursquare farmhouse! It has been fantastically updated without losing the home's historic charm! Oodles of natural light shows throughout the main and upper levels! Open family room to dining area and kitchen prove for fantastic entertaining. Or enjoy outside living on the huge deck across the back of the home, enjoying the amazing view overlooking your sweet farmette. This home truly is your own little oasis! Grab your coffee and enjoy the mornings from your front or back porch! Chickens included!! BYOG(oats)! 2 Lots totaling 2.29 acres!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Colonial, Traditional
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Private Wat
1,632 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Humidifier
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Radiant, Radiators, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lighted, Private.
- Deck, Porch
- Slate, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Playground, Satellite Dish, Additional Lot(s), Back Yard, Side Yard. Additional Lot(S), Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price