Back on the Market! Welcome to a most exquisite property! This gorgeous home has all the bells and whistles! Tucked at the back of a cul-de-sac, this 4BR 3.5BA, 3 Fireplaces, 3 Car Garage, 4200 sq ft home sits on .45 acres just outside the gates of Bulle Rock! Dramatic stairway at the 2 Story Foyer Entry, Formal Living Room, and Dining Rooms with beautiful moldings, light-filled windows, and architectural details. 1st floor Office creates a "work from home" sanctuary just off the main living area! Gorgeous gourmet kitchen boasts an expansive island, all gourmet appliances, a pot filler above the cooktop, built-in double ovens, expansive pantry, beautiful cabinetry, and breakfast bar that opens to large sunroom addition. The Family Room is located just off the Kitchen and has a beautiful stone fireplace and mantel, vaulted 2 story ceilings, and gleaming wood floors. The deck off the sunroom is maintenance-free Trex with pergola and built-in jacuzzi tub (sold as is) The owner's super suite has tray ceilings, gas fireplace, walk-in closet, and a super bath with double vanities, stand up shower and oversized tub. The 2nd bedroom has a full bath and ample closet space. The third and fourth bedrooms are equally spacious and have a jack and jill bath with double sinks and ceramic shower/tub. There is another 2000 sq ft of unfinished space in the the basement for you to finish, or use as extra storage. Walkout basement to rear yard. Lattice and storage space under the deck for lawn equipment etc. Low HOA fees, super convenient location, close to all major arteries for an easy commute, and just minutes to downtown Havre de Grace. This home is sure to please, schedule your tour today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
Stone, Vinyl Siding
4,224 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
The Paddocks At Bulle Rock
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Washer, Stove, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Disposal
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Casement, Bay Window(s), Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Premium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price