Are you searching for a beautifully appointed home on 1.24 private acres in Jarrettsville with stunning views of sunsets and sunrises! Your search is over! Original owners have meticulously maintained this Barry Andrews full front porch colonial featuring 2 story foyer, hardwood flooring in foyer, formal dining, living, family room, stairs, 2nd level hallways and all bedrooms; crown molding, chair rail and special custom moldings throughout; remodeled gourmet kitchen made for entertaining with breakfast/table area, extra-large island, granite countertops, recent stainless appliances, spacious pantry; vaulted 2 story family room just off kitchen with gas fireplace; private 1st floor office/study with French doors; 1st floor laundry/mudroom with customize cabinetry, storage pantry and sideload washer and dryer; remodeled half bath; 9 foot ceilings. The second-floor features spacious ownerâs bedroom suite with 2 walk in closets and remodeled ownerâs bath with double vanities with granite countertops, separate custom tiled shower and soaking tub; additional upper-level bedrooms are generous in size and offer spacious closets space; updated hall bath. The fully finished lower level welcomes a 2nd family room and recreation areas, abundant amount of storage and new slider that that leads to level backyard. The attached 2 car garage features separate area for storage and paved driveway with turn around and space for over 6+ cars. Wait till you see the oversized detached garage with separate stairs that lead to 2nd office/studio/ exercise room (you decide). The space above the garage has its own separate HVAC. The outside of this home is as impressive as the inside with recent large composite decking overlooking the level backyard. Sit back and relax while enjoying the serenity of your backyard backing to trees. This turnkey home is situated on cul-de-sac with professionally manicured lawn with tree line surrounding property. Two sheds in back yard for storing garden equipment and lawn equipment. Donât miss this beautiful property with the neighborhood home and privacy you always wanted!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater,
4,334 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Other, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Other, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Full, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Low Pile Carpeting, Other.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price