You had better hurry as this one will not last!!! Lovely open style rancher is sure to please. .44 acre lot which backs up to the lake for your enjoyment. Lake is owned and maintained by Forest Lakes HOA. Kitchen has been remodeled, granite countertops, tile flooring, movable island, and under cabinet lighting. House has been freshly painted throughout. New carpet in bedrooms. Spacious lower level rec room with sliders to partially fenced in back yard. Newer roof and furnace. Sit on your covered deck and enjoy the abundant wildlife to include fox and deer!! Country setting but close to all amenities - Come C! NO HOA!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, We
Aluminum Siding, Brick, Brick Front
1,300 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fiber Optics, Cable TV
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Partially Finished
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Rear, Chain Link, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS